Voting

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hunk 'o burnin' love!




Here are some pictures of my love right before church! He is still so foxy! Even at age 33!
Five things I love about Joseph:
1. I am still as wildly attracted to him as I was when we first me. ( I know this sounds shallow, but it's true). He is still the same weight, has the same amount of hair and he could easily pass for being in his (very) early 20's!
2. He has no temper. He doesn't yell -ever. I have never heard him use a curse word. And no, it's not because I am not around when he says them - he never says them.
3. He is so funny. But not in an obvious way. He usually seems quiet and unassuming, but then he will hit you with his wry, sarcastic sense of humor and you are completely caught of guard.
4. He is a great dad - of 8 kids. Enough said.
5. He is truly one of the kindest people I know. He never has an unkind thing to say about anyone. He will go out of his way to help people (case in point: he framed an entire 2500 sq. ft basement for some friends of ours and didn't ask for or expect them to pay him. He just wanted to be of service). He is a good friend and really cares about people.
I love you, sweetie! Thanks for the camera - I am really starting to enjoy it!

5 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

I agree! I love my brother! ..well i agree with most..I am not attracted to him like that..lol..

Erika and Kevin said...

hahaa Nikki makes me laugh! Yeay! I love your new blog! and I do have to agree with you as well, Joseph is an awesome brother! I can't wait to see you guys more and get to know your kids better! I hope Rylynn isn't so afraid of us (or Kev) when you come down to live...He really isn't that scary :)

angie said...

Hey Kendra, thanks for leaving a commment on my blogsite!! Yes of course I remember you!! It's great to hear from you!! I've also been married for 10 years, been pregnant for most of those years (ha ha), result= 6 kids with the definite plans of more to come!! Your family looks so awesome!! Well let's keep in contact -k-!! I love hearing from friends that I went to high school with, it takes me back to the good old days!! J/K!! Talk to you later! Angie (Purcell) Lawson

Hutchinson said...

So fun to see your blog. I am so excited to keep in touch with you. Thanks for the invite. I would love to hear from you!
Your old pal, Linds

Jessika and Josh said...

It makes me laugh that is says poophead by my name! hahaha..