Voting

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovin' the stars and stripes


On Veteran's day, we were treated to the most awesome program, by all the first graders (of which Rylynn is one). I was very impressed, and almost moved to tears at how hard they worked to honor and show appreciation to the men and women who serve our country. Rylynn was singing these songs around the house for weeks because she wanted to have them perfect for her program. They had a slideshow of all the veteran's that were relatives of the first grade kids. It was very sweet and I was proud of both these beautiful children singing (especially mine) and our amazing country and servicemen and women.

4 comments:

stina said...

Rylynn... you look so cute... you must have done such a good job

Erika and Kevin said...

Ohh she is such a cute girl! That sounds like an awesome program!

Vyedka said...

Great Job Rylynn! I miss singing in school and primary programs! I loved them when I was little! I was always so excited to see my parents in the crowd!

Jessika and Josh said...

That is adorable! I love it! And a Salute to all those serving our country!