Voting

Monday, November 10, 2008

Kellyn!





Oh my goodness, I love this girl! Our baby girl turned 4 on Friday, and if she could read this, she would very adamantly point out that she is NOT a baby, but a big girl. And, since she is 4 now, her hair is almost blond (her words). When she was born, we prayed so much that she would live, but we told ourselves that if Heavenly Father needed her back, then that was how it was supposed to be. I am so grateful he let us keep her! She lights up our home with her personality and I don't know what we would do without her. Here are some fun things about Kellyn:
1. She can't say her V's. So, I am told at least 20 times a day "Mom, I lub you".
2. She is the only "mommmy's" girl. The other 3 "lub" Joseph, but I got Kellyn!
3. She had so much red hair when she was born, but she is right, it is all blond now
4. She can name every latter-day prophet.
5. She screams when she laughs! She also screams when she cries!
6. We love her "a million billion" as she would say!

Happy birthday my sweet girl! I love you!

2 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kellyn! Sorry we weren't able to come over Saturday night! We hope she had a great birthday!

Vyedka said...

Happy Birthday Kellyn! We hope you had a great, fantastic birthday!