Voting

Monday, September 15, 2008

WHOA!!! Calm down, people


Here are Rylynn and Ewan with Scout. I am not pregnant

Perhaps I should have clarified sooner. I am NOT pregnant. The new addition to our family is a DOG. Did everyone get that? A DOG! I am not stupid enough to be pregnant right now. Let me clarify: being pregnant is not stupid. Having more than 8 kids is not stupid. But since life is almost more than I can handle right now, getting pregnant would be very stupid right now for me. So all you prego ladies, don't get offended. No, no, our new addition is a shih tzu named Scout. Aunt Stina was kind enough to find him for us, and we love him. Even Neville (our cat) loves him.

3 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

Oh my heck he is so freaking cute!! I knew that is what you meant about new addition :> We need to get Ethan a dog, he LOVES dogs!

Vyedka said...

Steve guessed it! Your new dog is really cute!

Jessika and Josh said...

lol, yeah right..you're really pregnant! Don't even lie anymore!!