Voting

Monday, August 25, 2008

More summertime fun

Here are some more pics of things we've been doing this summer. We took the kids to the Hill Aerospace museum, which they seemed to enjoy. It kind of makes you wonder though - the technology they have on display there must be so old as to be almost obsolete, or it wouldn't be on display, right? So, what kind of new technology do we have that isn't made known to the public? I would bet it's a lot. Anyhoo, then we went to Layton park. It was also fun, but Tristan got (accidentally) hit in the face and got a massive nosebleed. It seems like I can't take my kids anywhere without one of them getting hurt.


Ewan, looking very dashing in just his diaper - which, unless we are going somewher, is his usual outfit

Kellyn and Tristan practically live in the sandbox

Kelly playing in our backyard sandbox. Yes, she has to have a bath every day.


The kids' seriously spun on this thing for 30 minutes. Just watching it was making me sick.

This is (I think) called and SR-71 "Blackbird"


The fam (and the girls' friend, Jordan) in front of a gigantic airplane!

1 comment:

Erika and Kevin said...

I like that museum, kev and I went there once. His favorite is that SR 71 blackbird. That is really fun to take the kids too, but I think Ethan was still a little to young to understand where we were or what was going on, but it will be fun to take him again when he gets a little older!