Voting

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Catching up!

I am happy to report that my family is finally FINALLY all together again. I have been down here for almost a month (which is why there has been no blogging - the last month has been nonstop craziness). It is nice to be, in the words of Peaches and Herb "Reunited, and it feels so good". Yes, I miss having any time to myself, but it feels so normal to be crazy busy and stressed out and cooking enough food at each meal for a small army. Joseph is working in Park City, builing ridiculous houses that cost a bazillion dollars and loving it. Not loving the commute, but loving the work. I am still getting the house organized and reintroducing structure and routine to my children. Fabiola has a job working at Subway - which she doesn't love. My kids names were drawn in a charter school lottery and on Thursday they all (well, the 5 of them that are school age anyway) started at Syracuse Arts Academy. I am thrilled. It is such a neat school and they integrate the arts into every aspect of the curriculum. Also, they wear uniforms, which I think is fantastic! Maybe that makes me a nazi mom, but I love the uniforms. It takes all the guess work out of school shopping and makes getting ready for school in the morning much easier. I took some first day of school pictures, which I will post soon, but for now, you can enjoy pictures from the rest of the summer if you just scroll down!

No comments: