Voting

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful for.....

I know Thanksgiving was a week ago, but I a little slow (you know). So here is what I am most thankful for at this "most wonderful time of the year"!

Joseph- I have posted about him before, and I could post about him every day. I am thankful to have a husband that I am still crazy, head over heels in love with after 11 years. And I am thankful that I can be 100% positive he loves me right back. He is everything I'm not, but wish I could be more of - smart, kind, compassionate, patient, smart (did I say that already?), and a great dad. But aside from all that, he is just a great human being. He is truly one of the most generous, decent, honest hardworking people I have ever met and I am so, so, so blessed to be married to him.

Fabiola-I am thankful for all the help you are around the house and with the kids. I am thankful that, in spite of all you have had to endure in your life, you haven't let yourself become a bitter person. You are so generous and thoughtful.
Maryn-I am thankful that you wake up every day with a smile and are everyone's friend. You try so hard at school and you are learning so much.
Kaydin-I am thankful that you are my best bud. I would take you out of school every day just to hang out with you if I could. I love your analytical personality and your love of learning.
Trevin-I am thankful for your sense of humor and your compassion. I can't have a bad day or you will cry right along with me. And when you're done crying, you always have a joke ready to make me laugh. I don't know what I would do without you.
Tristan-I am thankful that nothing gets you down. You are like the little engine that could, and you just keep going, even though I know it is so hard for you sometimes. You are braver than I could be - I probably would have given up a long time ago.
Rylynn-I am thankful for having such a sweet little girl who sings for me. I love your singing and your happy personality and I am thankful that you love to read and are learning so fast.
Kellyn-I am thankful to have time with just me and you while the kids are at school. I love reading with you and talking to you and getting to see your awesome personality develop.
Ewan-I am thankful that we got to have you be part of our family. I am also thankful that you started talking and I love your little boy laugh.

I am also thankful to have a home to live in and for my extended family(parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws) for all the love, support and especially the laughs you provide me with!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

pshh your mainly thankful for me! hello