Voting

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's going on?

I was going wait until I had my pictures to include in this post, but at this rate, that won't be until next year, at which point I will have to do Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Joseph's birthday all in one post. So here's what we've been up to, minus the pictures (I promise I'll get to those).
The week of Thanksgiving was wicked fun. We went to Zak's wrestling tournament (he took first, of course) and showed our support in the form of custom made (spray painted in the parking lot) T-shirts and a "Zak Baker rocks my world" poster. I am pretty sure he won because of that. Just kidding-he's freaking awesome and he is going to take state this year!
Nikki and I went to the Twilight midnight show the Thursday it opened and I thought it was really good. So good in fact, that I took the boys to see it the next Tuesday, and went with Joseph and Zak and a whole group of people on Thanksgiving. We have Thanksgiving dinner at Joseph's parents house. I was glad to not have to make dinner, although I did make 4 different kinds of cheesecake and pumpkin pie. So now we are back to normal life, at least until Christmas break. I will get some pictures on her soon of our Twilight/wrestling/thanksgiving fun!

3 comments:

Reason said...

So I have to highlight all of the text if I want to read it. Was that done on purpose?
Dave

angie said...

HEY KENDRA!! Happy holidays!! I LOVE this time of year!! I know what you're saying about being a little behind when you want to post something!! I know I should have posted something about Thanksgiving, but I didn't, and figured something else would be coming up soon anyway!! Your family sounds like the coolest! Hope all is great for you!! LOL!

Tiffany said...

HEllO Kendra Sue! That isn't your middle name by the way right?? Good to check in on you. I still don't know why you are back to Layton......fill me in sometime. You and your wrestling posse are so hilarious....I bet you are SUCH a fun mom! Happy Holidays!