Voting

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010-Bring it on!



2009 has come and gone
2010 is here
We'll have some laughs
And good, good times
In this brand-spankin' new year!

What does this new year hold for us?
Not sure, but we can guess
that 2010 will be, by far
the most awesomest year yet!

Kadyin will get the priesthood
A Beehive Maryn will be
And the young 'uns will be so well-behaved
with mom teaching in Primary

We'll have 2 junior high-schoolers
Off to kindergarten Kellyn will go
She'll dazzle every teacher
with all the stuff she knows

Rylynn will get baptized
these last 8 years flew by
She just keeps getting cuter
She doesn't even have to try!

Tristan & Trevin both turn 10
they'll be a decade old!
Fabiola will be 20
That's TWO decades (so I'm told)

Ewan keeps on growing
and in May, he'll turn three
He's grown so big! He runs and talks
and makes mom a little crazy

Joseph keeps on working
A giant mansion in Park City
He loves the work, although
he thinks the drive is kind of...crappy

So while we liked 2009
We think that you can see
2010 will be the best
In Baker Family History!

5 comments:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Well it sounds like all your nose pickers will have a great year!! That was a really cool poem you wrote; how long did it take you to come up with that? It would have taken me several weeks, but you were always much better with words than I have ever been.
I'm glad that everything is looking great for you in the new year!
Love ya,
J

McCreath's said...

How creative you are and how cute is that! Your family is adorable! So glad that you posted you had a blog. I always love reading other peoples blogs because it is so much more personal. I will have to add you guys to my blog list. :)

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

yeah-that poem took all of about 5 minutes. That's why it is crappy. Longfellow I am not. But I was tired of the same old lame blog crap. Anyhoo, thanks for the comments, all. It makes me feel loved.

Jessika and Josh said...

That was a pretty sweet poem! I can't believe everyone is getting so big!! Holy Cow! Where does the time go! It feels like yesterday, I lived with you and Kaydin and Trevin were in diapers! Crazy!

jsmbbaker said...

You are such a clever one, aren't you! You make me feel uncreative!