Voting

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthdays, haircuts, good times!

At Joseph's b-ball game

Aunt Amielle took the kids to Krispy Kreme. Yes, I know they look homeless.
Trevin's #9

Tristan's #9

Haircuts!

Ewan's favorite toy!
It's not like I'm encouraging this

Happenings lately:
Tristan turned 9
The next day, Trevin turned 9
After much pleading and bribery, Kaydin and Trevin let me get their hair cut
Scout's puppies were born (4 in all). Yes, Scout is a boy. These are his offspring
We can't find Scout. Not at the animal shelter, hasn't been cleaned up off the road. Where is he?
My friend David came to visit. Thanks, Dave! Seeing you made my week!
Kaydin's on the honor roll.
Rylynn had straight E's (the 1st grade equivalent of A's).
Trevin's report card was amazing as well!
Fabiola went to Job Corps.
Ewan has leared how to tell us NO! I'm so happy.
That's all, folks!

No comments: