Voting

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Already?!?!?!

The kids are back in school. I miss them. I am pretty sure they miss being home. We are finally going to start using our piano. Tai Kwan Do should start next week. Except Rylynn. She will be enrolled in tumbling to in preparation for the cheerleading glory to come. This is her idea, not mine. Parent teacher conferences were last week. Kaydin is on the honor roll. All the teachers had good things to say. The kids are finally acclimating to this new school. I hate that we had to uproot them from their friends and the place they had grown up and move away. They still miss it terribly, but they are finding good things here too. Why don't I have any pictures? I need more of those. Joseph and I had our 11th anniversary on Saturday. I mostly slept. He took the kids swimming. We went to Zak's wrestling match. If that doesn't scream "romance" I don't know what does. Actually we have a trip planned a little later to celebrate, so Saturday wasn't terribly imbued with meaningful romantic gestures, dates, presents and dinners. But holy cow! Eleven years! How did that happen? We have had a pretty good time for that past 11 years, so I am pretty confident there are more good years to come.

3 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

Oh Happy Anniversary! You guys have been married for 11 years already! I guess time really flies when your having fun!

Vyedka said...

I am glad the kids are starting to feel comfortable in their school. It has got to be really hard moving when you lived in Montana for 10 years! I remember when we moved to Fruit Heights when I was 12 years old and I thought I would never make any friends, but as time goes by you get more comfortable where you are. Do they do the track system at this school? Tai Kwan Do! That is exciting! Are all your kids going to do it? I bet Rylynn is going to LOVE tumbling! I want to put my kids into gymnatics when they get a little older. They are both so flexable and I think they would really enjoy it! Kaydin is on the honor roll! He is such a smart kid! He must get that from his parents! All your kids are smart, that is awesome! I hope my kids love to read and are good in school too! Wow I can't believe it has been 11 years! Where are you planning on going for your trip? It sounds like you guys are doing great. I hope your next 11 years will be as great as the first!! How do you like your ward? Is Jenni and James McBride in your ward? They are our friends who live down by your church but I am not sure if they are in a different ward.

Hutchinson said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years...Wow time flies. Where are you exactly? In Utah? I'm glad your children are adjusting well, what about you?