Voting

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun with Rylynn

Ok, since I haven't posted in a while, and probably won't for at least another week, this will have to suffice in the absence of anything significant to put on here. On the other hand, it is pretty funny!

Tag for moms! Grab a kid (Rylynn, who is 7, was the first kid available for me) and ask them these questions. Don't edit their answers. Pass it along to other mom's with funny little kids. I am surprised at how well Rylynn has me pegged!

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? When I find her phone for her

3. What makes mom sad? When she gets upset with the kids and then she cries

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she asks me questions like this

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? Go to Lagoon

6. How old is your mom? 20 (good girl, I have trained her well)

7. How tall is your mom? pretty tall

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Spongebob

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? French kisses my dad (mwahahahah!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing

11. What is your mom really good at? being a mom

12. What is your mom not very good at? basketball

13. What does your mom do for her job? cashier

14. What is your mom's favorite food? watermelon

15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she dresses up pretty for work

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? sandy cheeks

17. What do you and your mom do together? laugh

18. How are you and your mom the same? we have matching eyes

19. How are you and your mom different? different hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she says it all the time

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? he cleans her bedroom

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Lagoon

1 comment:

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

That is awesome!! I'm glad that Lagoon is still your favorite place to go and that you are still only 20!!