Voting

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My adopted hometown!


I am so sad. This is a picture of downtown Bozeman this morning. A gas line exploded and leveled half a city block. They haven't reported any casualties or injuries, but they also said the buildings (5 of them destroyed) were too unstable to search. I truly hope there are no casualties or injuries. Maybe I am too emotional, but this just made me want to cry. We lived here for 10 years! I have been in some of those buildings! This is where they have our annual Christmas stroll! So, so sad!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

Kendra I am so sorry, what a horrible thing to have happen. Shannon said on her blog that one person is missing...I hope they find them. That is so scary, what if the explosion happened during business hours? It would have been horrible. Keep us updated on any more news.